- Bjarke Ingels' Statement on his Meeting with President Jair Bolsonaro January 23, 2020After the great repercussions of Bjarke Ingels' meeting with Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro last week, the Danish architect released a statement on why he came to Brazil. The meeting also brought together a delegation from the Be-Nômade group, which plans to invest in sustainable tourism in the country and the Minister of Tourism, Marcelo Álvaro […]
- OMA Unveils Design for New Denver Art Museum Galleries January 23, 2020OMA and designer Shohei Shigematsu have released the design for 10,000 sq. feet of new and renovated galleries for the Denver Art Museum (DAM). The project is part of the phased reopening of the newly renovated Gio Ponti-designed Martin Building. OMA's work is done within the building’s original footprint, and the project is part of […]
- House 42 / HILDEBRAND January 23, 2020The terraced houses are located in Stäfa in a quiet and sunny neighborhood with a view from the Albiskette to the Glarus Alps.
SCDS Consulting Design
In June 2011 Eduardo was licensed as an Architect in the state of California, after a two year Partnership in the firm of GDA Architecture & Planning, Eduardo Santacruz established SCDS Consulting Design in 2007.
SCDS is a minority owned small business. SCDS Consulting Design and Architecture specialized in Commercial, Industrial and Highly technical architecture, and Engineering, including technical expertise in Tenant Improvements, Large Campus site design, Cleanroom and Electronics assembly Labs as well as Commercial and Industrial architecture.
SCDS Consulting Design is also highly vested in Environmental Design and Green Building Technology and Specialty consulting in building codes and ADA Requirements.
Programming and Planning Services:
- New Building Design
- Environmental Design and Green Building Technology
- Tenant Improvements, specializing in T.I. design.
SCDS has an established track record in getting the job done when it comes to Tenant Improvement design. Some of our clients include Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, and L3 Communications.
- Clean rooms
- Office Buildings
- Fire Stations
- Tenant Improvements