- 3 Step House / CHACOL July 21, 2019The Three Step House derives its name from the design approach we took to addressing the site. The steep vacant hillside lot presented peculiar creative and technical challenges. The lot was virgin, a rarity in the dense Silverlake area. The slope profile was inordinately steep and local codes demanded inventive grading strategies.
- Phoenix-Tree Garden / Atelier ZZ July 21, 2019The owner rented a yard in the hutong and asked us to design a teahouse garden. It is hoped that the gardens will include the elements of traditional gardens and have the true feeling of traditional gardens. It is not allowed to change the plane position of the original building and hope to have a […]
- Ecumenical Chapel / BNKR July 21, 2019Some customers visited the Estancia Chapel and contacted us to make a private chapel on their weekend house at Cuernavaca. They wanted an Ecumenical Chapel, a non-religious chapel, a chapel to meditate.
SCDS Consulting Design
In June 2011 Eduardo was licensed as an Architect in the state of California, after a two year Partnership in the firm of GDA Architecture & Planning, Eduardo Santacruz established SCDS Consulting Design in 2007.
SCDS is a minority owned small business. SCDS Consulting Design and Architecture specialized in Commercial, Industrial and Highly technical architecture, and Engineering, including technical expertise in Tenant Improvements, Large Campus site design, Cleanroom and Electronics assembly Labs as well as Commercial and Industrial architecture.
SCDS Consulting Design is also highly vested in Environmental Design and Green Building Technology and Specialty consulting in building codes and ADA Requirements.
Programming and Planning Services:
- New Building Design
- Environmental Design and Green Building Technology
- Tenant Improvements, specializing in T.I. design.
SCDS has an established track record in getting the job done when it comes to Tenant Improvement design. Some of our clients include Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, and L3 Communications.
- Clean rooms
- Office Buildings
- Fire Stations
- Tenant Improvements