- DC 20 House / Wahana Architects September 27, 2020The background of this design is its dense urban site in Kelapa Gading. The owner is a young businessman with two children. They do not require complex spaces, only rooms that will meet their daily needs. The owner also requested the architect to ensure that every room will be used. He should be able to […]
- Kampoong In House / Ismail Solehudin Architecture September 27, 2020Mass and plan Concept – Knowing that the client once lives in a high-density urban kampoong (village), we offer the client to have the same experiences in their new house. This house is inspired by the order of urban kampoong and the needs of green space which also be their interest. The client’s experiences of living […]
- Tree-ness House / Akihisa Hirata September 27, 2020This project is a complex building of houses and galleries built in Tokyo, Toshimaku. One tree is organically integrated with a combination of parts having different characteristics, such as a trunk, a branch, and a leaf. As with the tree, we tried to create an organic architecture that could be formed by a hierarchical combination […]
SCDS Consulting Design
In June 2011 Eduardo was licensed as an Architect in the state of California, after a two year Partnership in the firm of GDA Architecture & Planning, Eduardo Santacruz established SCDS Consulting Design in 2007.
SCDS is a minority owned small business. SCDS Consulting Design and Architecture specialized in Commercial, Industrial and Highly technical architecture, and Engineering, including technical expertise in Tenant Improvements, Large Campus site design, Cleanroom and Electronics assembly Labs as well as Commercial and Industrial architecture.
SCDS Consulting Design is also highly vested in Environmental Design and Green Building Technology and Specialty consulting in building codes and ADA Requirements.
Programming and Planning Services:
- New Building Design
- Environmental Design and Green Building Technology
- Tenant Improvements, specializing in T.I. design.
SCDS has an established track record in getting the job done when it comes to Tenant Improvement design. Some of our clients include Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, and L3 Communications.
- Clean rooms
- Office Buildings
- Fire Stations
- Tenant Improvements