- CRA-Carlo Ratti Associati and Italo Rota Design Museum of Carbon Fiber Made of the Same Material August 2, 2021CRA-Carlo Ratti Associati and Italo Rota have designed the new MAE museum dedicated to carbon fiber. Made of the same material, the museum is designed to showcase its ecological potential. As a material that is central to the future of manufacturing, the project will be built largely out of carbon fiber, both new and recycled, pursuing […]
- Vacation House on Folegandros Island / Demetrios Issaias - Tassis Papaioannou, Architects August 2, 2021Situated near the Chora of Folegandros Island, the vacation house is built on a steep slope that opens towards the view of the Aegean Sea. The building breaks down into smaller volumes to respond to the context of the adjacent historic settlement, which is characterized by small-scale cubic structures. The house’s four volumes accommodate respectively […]
- 21 Projects Where Kengo Kuma (Re)Uses Materials in Unusual Ways August 2, 2021Kengo Kuma uses materials to connect with the local context and the users of his projects. The textures and elementary forms of constructive systems, materials, and products, are exhibited and used in favor of the architectural concept, giving value to the functions that will be carried out in each building.From showcases made with ceramic tiles […]
SCDS Consulting Design
In June 2011 Eduardo was licensed as an Architect in the state of California, after a two year Partnership in the firm of GDA Architecture & Planning, Eduardo Santacruz established SCDS Consulting Design in 2007.
SCDS is a minority owned small business. SCDS Consulting Design and Architecture specialized in Commercial, Industrial and Highly technical architecture, and Engineering, including technical expertise in Tenant Improvements, Large Campus site design, Cleanroom and Electronics assembly Labs as well as Commercial and Industrial architecture.
SCDS Consulting Design is also highly vested in Environmental Design and Green Building Technology and Specialty consulting in building codes and ADA Requirements.
Programming and Planning Services:
- New Building Design
- Environmental Design and Green Building Technology
- Tenant Improvements, specializing in T.I. design.
SCDS has an established track record in getting the job done when it comes to Tenant Improvement design. Some of our clients include Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, and L3 Communications.
- Clean rooms
- Office Buildings
- Fire Stations
- Tenant Improvements